We specialize in the preparation of both new GSA Schedule and successful legacy proposals, and utilize the Schedule Input Program (SIP) to upload catalogs to GSA eLibrary and GSA Advantage. Our specialists:
- prepare all sections of the offer, including applicable narratives, in compliance with all proposal instructions, as well as any additional NAICS or category specific instructions noted in the solicitation.
- review and submit all parts of the offer through the eoffer system.
- address questions and requests for information from the Contracting Officer (CO) assigned to the company.
- participate in the company’s negotiations process with the GSA
- prepare and submit the company’s Authorized Federal Supply Schedule Price List to be posted on GSA Advantage.
We also assist in preparing various contract modifications, market analysis for products/services, and GSA Advantage catalog updates for GSA Schedule contracts.